DISBROWE CHEVROLET BUICK GMC - STAY SAFE IN ST. THOMAS
STAY SAFE CUSTOMER DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
1. Call 519-631-7960 to book your appointment or online at Disbrowe.com, review appointment details, contact name, cell phone with email address.
2. At your booked check in time park your vehicle in the service parking lot on the North (First Ave) side of the building.
3. 3. Use an envelope from the mailbox, fill out the form, sign it and put your keys in the envelope, lock your car and insert the envelope into our locked key drop-off mail slot located in the North (First Ave) left drive-thru door.
4. When we check in your vehicle we will sanitize all of the driver’s touch points on your vehicle and contact you to review appointment details.
5. If we require additional authorization for work to be performed throughout the repair our Service or Collision team will be in touch with you via phone, email or text.
6. Once the vehicle is complete, we will prepare your invoice, email you a copy and process your credit card (GM VISA OR MC) over the phone for payment and park your vehicle sanitizing the driver’s touch points.
7. When you arrive at the dealership during business hours only, contact your advisor by phone, email or text and they will provide you with your sanitized keys and a copy of your bill and receipt for your touch-less pick-up.
✅ Disbrowe Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd. is open for business with regular business hours by appointment to serve you best.
✅ The sanitization of driver’s touch points is completed for test drives, appraisals, deliveries, customer vehicles, loaners, shuttle, in accordance with an approved check list to ensure everyone’s safety.
✅ Currently entrance into our facility is controlled through our front showroom doors and if in a vehicle thru the drive thru doors to ensure proper COVID-19 visitor screening and social distancing.
Customers can choose Stay Safe Customer Drop-off and Pick-up using our touch-less key drop process with alternative transportation as shuttles, loaners and rentals have limited availability.
Alternatively, customers can check their vehicle in the drive thru with an advisor and wait or we can assist with alternative transportation. The drive-thru will be limited to a maximum of two vehicles in the drive thru (one per lane per advisor) to ensure safe physical 2 metre distancing. Shuttle will be limited to one customer per ride within the St. Thomas city limits (i.e. no longer than a 10 minute ride with the windows open). The vehicle will be disinfected after each trip and masks are mandatory for all people in the vehicle with the addition of eye protection for our staff driving the vehicle.
For service appointments we recommend having your vehicle for half day or full day depending on the scope of work involved.
Regular Hours of Operation by appointment are as follows:
Sales Mon-Thurs: 9-8 and Fri-Sat 9-6
Service & Parts: Mon-Fri 7:30-5:30, Sat 8 -1
Collision Centre: Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00