Dear Valued Customers and Employees
COVID policies March 21, 2023 as follows:
- The dealership is open with regular business hours. Appointments are not required but they are recommended.
- The dealership will be open for customers at all entrances and we ask that all guests and employees self screen for COVID symptoms and only enter the facility if they do not have symptoms.
- Proper mask face coverings for all guests (customers, suppliers and other visitors) that enter Disbrowe are not mandatory but they are mandatory for employees when they cannot maintain (2 metres or 6 feet) of physical distance to another person and masks are also mandatory for employees when a customer is wearing a mask.
- Handshakes and other contact are discouraged to maintain physical distance.
- Test drives and shuttle will be limited to customers in the same household with one employee. Masks are not mandatory for customers but they are mandatory for employees.
- The facility will be cleaned nightly to ensure proper sanitization.
- For service and detailing appointments we recommend leaving your vehicle for half or full day depending on the scope of work since alternative transportation of shuttles, loaners and rentals continue to have limited availability.
- Clean hand washing facilities and alcohol-based hand sanitizers are provided close to each entry and exit and in multiple locations throughout the facility.
We appreciate your business and thanks for your continued support. We welcome your feedback and we are happy to offer any accommodations to make your visit safe and comfortable.